Monday, January 16, 2012
My Word For 2012!♥
I have been reading about where people pick a word for themselves to focus on for the year. I decided to do this for the first time this year and my word is.....drum roll....STRENGTH!♥ I think it is going to be the perfect word for me to focus on as a Mom. Our oldest will be graduating from high school, our second oldest will be taking a mission trip to Africa, and well lets just say being a Mom of four there is always room for much needed pats on the back and reminders that I am strong enough to take on all that will be coming my way. There are never two days alike and our lives are always changing it seems. I will be entering new territory as a Mom by having to let go and let them venture out into this big big world of ours! I find motherhood moving way to fast and feel I am in need of much strength as I try and keep up with these growing kids! They are my world and it is time to take a deep breath and hope and pray I did a okay job these past 18 years as they leave the nest! So does anyone else have a word for 2012? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment