Wednesday, March 21, 2012

One Breathe And One Day At A Time

Wow life is just moving way too fast for me these days!! I feel so overwhelmed with all on my plate these days and trying to figure out how to handle letting one of my precious kids leave the nest real soon. :( To me it is so much easier to bring them into the world rather then releasing them out into the world. Oh the seasons of motherhood happen so fast and I am not always quite ready to let go! While feeling all of this I am trying to just keep my head above water with all the day in and day out challenges that come with each day. My philosophy is breathe, pray, breathe, pray, breathe, pray....one moment and one day at a time!♥Oh and the picture is of the precious boy who has grown into a fine young man I am releasing into the big world soon!! I love him and he will always have a special place in  my heart and always will be welcome home!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment