Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So it has been FOREVER since I have written a post on my blog! :) Life just seems to happen and move along quickly. I continue to be a very busy Mom of four with a house full of teenagers these days! ;) One in college, one a senior, and two middle school kids. So new seasons and new adventures happening for our family daily that is for sure! :)

Today I read my daily inspiration quote from (in)courage and it read as follows~

Being very intentional about  my choices in life frees me to be who God created me to be.♥

 This really caught my heart and got my thoughts just thinking about how we all have choices in all we do with our relationships, words spoken to others, jobs, lives, goals, dreams, etc. Right now, and for the last 18 years, my job is being a mom and wife. I LOVE and ADORE my husband, kids, and job. I do find it though to be the most challenging thing I have ever done! Lately I have really been trying to take time for myself more, meditate, focus on what goes into my heart and mind as far as how I choose to spend my time, what I read, etc. I am trying to work on myself and be "...intentional about my choices..." and my reactions. This is tough and this is hard. As a Mom I need to be intentional about my choices and words to my husband and kids. That is what God created me to do and be but I am broken as we all are with a story and far from perfect but the desire to keep on going, stop and breathe, and do better.♥ This is hard to remember for myself, my husband, and my kids. To realize that we all are broken people that are forgiven for our sins and mistakes and can do better and be very intentional NEXT time and EACH DAY to always do better.♥

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Cindy. I hope this gets to you. I want to let you know that you won the giveaway for the Gooseberry Patch cookbook on my blog. I didn't have an email for you so I hope you still check your blogger comments. Please contact me within the next couple of days with your name and mailing address so I can get the book out to you. If not I'll have to pick another winner.
    You're going to love this cookbook.
    Talk with you soon,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete