Friday, August 26, 2011

Strong Girl!!!

It was the first soccer game of Chelseas junior year of high school last night and her first game back after her ACL injury last August. It has been a loooooong road for the poor girl and still is. She is one of the STRONGEST people I know and pain doesn't slow her down! She did great and had a lot of great friends there supporting her. Tough thing is she doesn't think she did that good and people forget she hurts. Her leg hurts and her heart. She gives it her all through the pain but her mind and leg do two different things for her she says. People can't you see the girl is out there in pain, giving it her all even though it hurts, taking shoves and judgements! UGH!! This breaks my heart as her friend and Mom. By being out a full year of sports and by not being able to do frankly not much at all it has been tough. I wish others would get that and realize this is ONE STRONG AND AMAZING GIRL! I was so touched by how many of her friends were there, JUST FOR HER, cheering her on and had made awesome signs as you can see. :) I tell her and want her to believe that this is what is important in life, this is what makes life good, and this is what we need to hang on to and savor! This being GREAT AWESOME FRIENDS who are always there through thick and thin supporting us through the good and tough times in life! The heck with the rest who judge and put us down. YOU ROCK CHELSEA and stay strong and hold your head up high and be proud! I BELIEVE IN YOU! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment