Monday, October 24, 2011

They Do Grow Up!

Wow in a blink of an eye he is 18!!! Yes my oldest is turning 18 tomorrow and I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a great day and what I always dreamed of being, a Mom, finally came true! This job of being a Mom is so so so hard and my greatest hope for my kids is they are loved, cherished, and happy as they go through this journey called life. I hope they follow their hearts and dreams and when they fall pick themselves up, brush themselves off, hold their head high, and keep on going! This year will be a big one seeing my Mitchell go off to college! It will be one of the toughest things I will have to do. I will hold my head high with pride because you make me proud Mitchell and I will always be here for no matter where life takes you. :) HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BUD and thanks for the journey so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment