Saturday, October 29, 2011

Time Goes So Fast!!!

Seventeen years ago at 6:26am I gave birth to the most beautiful spunky loving daughter EVER!!! :) She weighed 5 pounds 10 ounces and came out just a screaming! It was a scary time because she was at least a month early and the doctors predicted she would be much smaller and may have premature issues. Chelsea Kay Rysavy proved them wrong at that moment and continues to show the world every day she is a determined strong person. Challenge her and I guarantee she will follow through and show you SHE CAN!! I am so grateful and blessed to have her as my friend and daughter and feel so lucky she is mine. Thank you Chelsea for all you have given me and the journey of life we continue to go through together! :) I am so lucky to be your Mom and consider you one of my dearest friends and always will! LOVE YOU ALWAYS SWEET GIRL!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you have!!! And your birthdays are so close together! Stumped upon your blog and really enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete